FREE Initial Consultation
for all my coaching services.
Please do get in touch.
Frequently Asked Questions
Association for Coaching
- The Frustration of Procrastination
- What’s fun got to do with it?
- Choice – a blessing or a curse?
- Marvin wanted more – how about you?
- Back to work: what if new stationery isn’t helping?
- What does success mean in your life?
- Reflecting to Learn and Learning to Reflect
- Signs that you are getting ready to change
- Lost your career mojo?
- Being the Role Model you want to be
Category Archives: Feedback
Being the Role Model you want to be Yesterday, on the afternoon of the UK 2015 General Election, one of my twin daughters (aged 3.5 years) asked me what I had done while she was at nursery. I told her … Continue reading
Feedback: how to turn towards the sunshine As an associate coach with Bowland Solutions, I am pleased to share a recent guest blog post I wrote for them. Bowland Solutions work with businesses to provide everything you need to ensure your 360 … Continue reading