FREE Initial Consultation
for all my coaching services.
Please do get in touch.
Frequently Asked Questions
Association for Coaching
- New Year: Reflection not declaration
- The Frustration of Procrastination
- What’s fun got to do with it?
- Choice – a blessing or a curse?
- Marvin wanted more – how about you?
- Back to work: what if new stationery isn’t helping?
- What does success mean in your life?
- Reflecting to Learn and Learning to Reflect
- Signs that you are getting ready to change
- Lost your career mojo?
Category Archives: Uncategorised
New Year: Reflection not declaration As a coach, I sometimes expect myself to go in for a very goal focused ‘hit the ground running’ sort of start to the New Year. One full of resolutions, ready to launch plans, vigour … Continue reading
The Frustration of Procrastination Oh the irony of putting off writing about ‘putting things off’. Oh the pain of resisting getting started with something and finding endless ways not to do it. Oh the frustration of procrastination. I was prompted … Continue reading