FREE Initial Consultation
for all my coaching services.
Please do get in touch.
Frequently Asked Questions
Association for Coaching
- New Year: Reflection not declaration
- The Frustration of Procrastination
- What’s fun got to do with it?
- Choice – a blessing or a curse?
- Marvin wanted more – how about you?
- Back to work: what if new stationery isn’t helping?
- What does success mean in your life?
- Reflecting to Learn and Learning to Reflect
- Signs that you are getting ready to change
- Lost your career mojo?
Category Archives: Reflecting & Learning
New Year: Reflection not declaration As a coach, I sometimes expect myself to go in for a very goal focused ‘hit the ground running’ sort of start to the New Year. One full of resolutions, ready to launch plans, vigour … Continue reading
Reflecting to Learn and Learning to Reflect When I first had my twins, I initially went from a capable, confident individual who could take most of the usual quirks and responsibilities of everyday adult life in her stride…….to a clueless … Continue reading