FREE Initial Consultation
for all my coaching services.
Please do get in touch.
Frequently Asked Questions
Association for Coaching
- The Frustration of Procrastination
- What’s fun got to do with it?
- Choice – a blessing or a curse?
- Marvin wanted more – how about you?
- Back to work: what if new stationery isn’t helping?
- What does success mean in your life?
- Reflecting to Learn and Learning to Reflect
- Signs that you are getting ready to change
- Lost your career mojo?
- Being the Role Model you want to be
Category Archives: Choice and Change
The Frustration of Procrastination Oh the irony of putting off writing about ‘putting things off’. Oh the pain of resisting getting started with something and finding endless ways not to do it. Oh the frustration of procrastination. I was prompted … Continue reading
Choice – a blessing or a curse? I recently had cause to buy a new pull-out bin to fit inside a cupboard in my kitchen. Not a very scintillating purchase and one that I thought (hoped) would be a quick … Continue reading
Back to work: what if new stationery isn’t helping? There’s something about September that always signals a new start. For me, it’s even stronger than the calendar New Year. It may be years since I left full-time education, but that ‘back to school’ … Continue reading
Signs that you are getting ready to change My hair has been long for most of my life. Somehow it formed part of my visual identity and I had always liked it that way. It came as quite a surprise … Continue reading