FREE Initial Consultation
for all my coaching services.
Please do get in touch.
- What’s fun got to do with it?
- Choice – a blessing or a curse?
- Marvin wanted more – how about you?
- Back to work: what if new stationery isn’t helping?
- What does success mean in your life?
- Reflecting to Learn and Learning to Reflect
- Signs that you are getting ready to change
- Lost your career mojo?
- Being the Role Model you want to be
- Feedback: how to turn towards the sunshine
Category Archives: Happier work life
What’s fun got to do with it? There are frequent themes that crop up when people come to me looking to create a change in their career. Wanting greater flexibility and to do something that they really connect with tend … Continue reading
Marvin wanted more – how about you? Our thoughts and creativity can be sparked by many different sources. Paying attention to these can result in seeing aspects of your life in a different light and learning from unexpected places. In … Continue reading
What does success mean in your life? For many of us, January signals a time to think about the year ahead and start making some decisions and plans. What will make this a great year for you? Our energy, motivation … Continue reading
Lost your Career Mojo? Take a seat and imagine this……. you are feeling a bit stuck in your working life….. you’ve lost your career mojo and really can’t remember what inspired you to follow the career path you are on. … Continue reading
How can ‘taking us out of ourselves’ create a happier work life? By Emily Taylor, January 2015 My Aunt recently gave me an old book of hers. Inside we discovered a bookmark she had collected in the 1940’s with this quote … Continue reading