FREE Initial Consultation
for all my coaching services.
Please do get in touch.
Frequently Asked Questions
Association for Coaching
- What’s fun got to do with it?
- Choice – a blessing or a curse?
- Marvin wanted more – how about you?
- Back to work: what if new stationery isn’t helping?
- What does success mean in your life?
- Reflecting to Learn and Learning to Reflect
- Signs that you are getting ready to change
- Lost your career mojo?
- Being the Role Model you want to be
- Feedback: how to turn towards the sunshine
Category Archives: Choice and Change
Choice – a blessing or a curse? I recently had cause to buy a new pull-out bin to fit inside a cupboard in my kitchen. Not a very scintillating purchase and one that I thought (hoped) would be a quick … Continue reading
Back to work: what if new stationery isn’t helping? There’s something about September that always signals a new start. For me, it’s even stronger than the calendar New Year. It may be years since I left full-time education, but that ‘back to school’ … Continue reading
Signs that you are getting ready to change My hair has been long for most of my life. Somehow it formed part of my visual identity and I had always liked it that way. It came as quite a surprise … Continue reading