FREE Initial Consultation
for all my coaching services.
Please do get in touch.
Frequently Asked Questions
Association for Coaching
- What’s fun got to do with it?
- Choice – a blessing or a curse?
- Marvin wanted more – how about you?
- Back to work: what if new stationery isn’t helping?
- What does success mean in your life?
- Reflecting to Learn and Learning to Reflect
- Signs that you are getting ready to change
- Lost your career mojo?
- Being the Role Model you want to be
- Feedback: how to turn towards the sunshine
Author Archives: Emily
Choosing to tolerate or to change By Emily Taylor, February 2015 According to a recent CIPD poll on work related New Year resolutions, 37% of respondents planned to look for a new job in 2015. 30% said they would focus … Continue reading
How can ‘taking us out of ourselves’ create a happier work life? By Emily Taylor, January 2015 My Aunt recently gave me an old book of hers. Inside we discovered a bookmark she had collected in the 1940’s with this quote … Continue reading